MBU-5 Drilling Rig
Multipurpose drilling rig MBU-5 is intended for the following kinds of works:
- Drilling for seismology prospecting in rocks up to IV category by percussion drilling method;
- Drilling of engineering geology and technical wells in rocks up to IV category;
- Geological prospecting shafts in the loose rocks;
- Rotation core drilling and full-hole drilling with water cleaning of borehole bottom in the rocks VIII category;
- Rotation core drilling and full-hole drilling with compressed air cleaning of borehole bottom in the rocks up to VIII category;
- Percussive-rotary drilling of multi-purpose mines with usage of down-the-hole drills in rocks up to X category;
- Engineering geological prospecting via static sounding of the soil (clay, loam, sands).
The haulage pull and the release force makes 100 kN.
The rig is bundled with compressor KV10/10.
The rig is designed for operation in moderate climate regions.